Participate in the celebration of radio in the United States on National Radio Day, August 20th, 2018.
NRD is a grassroots, decentralized celebration. You participate simply by celebrating and getting the word out. The objective is to celebrate the unique role radio plays in everyday life and let people know.
Use the form below to let us know about your event or celebration and we’ll list it here.
Here are some ideas for celebrating:
Ideas for Stations:
- Throw an event or party
- Create special programming
- Collaborate with other stations or local organizations
- Hold a contest on air, or on social media
Ideas for Listeners:
- Donate to your favorite non-commercial station
- Invite friends over for a listening party
- Attend a NRD event near you
- Tell your friends and followers on social media about great radio